Sunday, November 9, 2014

Settling In -- November 3

At this rate I might just finish this by Christmas. Details...


Apparently I wrote down that I was thankful for a 5 am wake-up call. Looking back, no clue. I guess it was good?

As parents, J and I have been getting some extra third child snuggle time. He sure does love a nap being held. This is most likely the last time we get to do the baby thing. Dear God, let me remember daily to enjoy it.

A pair of Spiderman shoes inspired a friend's poignant post, and I took the cue to look around my own space and be grateful for what brings me peace. This month is hectic so far. We've faced a few challenged, and a five-month-old third baby is proving a bit more challenging than a newborn third baby. Thank you, Captain Teething.

But my heart tells me to choose gratitude, and I'm thankful for that tug.


No comments: