Wednesday, February 2, 2011

This and That

I absolutely love this commercial. (And I even hate rodents.) Regardless, it does not get old and cracks me up every time




While I'm hoping that the Super Bowl trophy is taking a trip to Mr. Rodgers' neighborhood this Sunday, I love love love Polamalu's dimples. Just darling.


I am finally putting to use the toilet paper rolls I've been saving for CCE. We are making forgiveness bugs--catch it! :) I hope the kiddos come out better than mine as they will color them and add some style. I'll be sure to take some pics. In the meantime, hope you all catch this bug. Forgive your neighbors. Forgive your family. Forgive yourself. :)


I've got to get to the post office. I HATE the post office.


I also hate changing the roll of toilet paper, but I did today. After two empty ones were sitting on top. All I can do is laugh at myself.

No comments: