Monday, October 17, 2011

Fun With Our Phones Monday -- Husband Style

It's Monday and time to link up with Erin and Savanah for some phone fun. Ok, technically it's Saturday, I just ate a yummy bowl of ice cream, and we're lounging on the couch watching Oregon v. Arizona State. I figured if I am going to get this Monday post in, I better get it done early.

The deal? Grab your phone, upload your pics, blog it out, and link up!


I managed to steal a few pics from Cowboy's phone to change things up a bit, and I think they capture the first half of October.


Some more pumpkin patch intensity:


Profile pic alert?

And we do lots of outside. Cowboy managed to capture The Sheriff in a proud moment. I'm not sure what brought on the clapping.

We usually wait outside for DaDa to come home and one of the first things W insists on is showing off our artwork.
W's Mamie Jewels came for a visit, and we went to the farmer's market Saturday morning which had a cute little pumpkin patch set up for pictures. W wasn't so much about the pictures, but loves his baby pumpkin that came home with him. Baby pumpkin is currently "hiding" as The Sheriff sees it as less of a pumpkin and more of a ball.

These two had so much fun together!

And we do lots of peek-a-boo right here:

This kid can hide for an oddly long amount of time!

And now's Cowboy's old phone is MY new phone! (His is the new iPhone4S of course.)  This is quite the upgrade for me and I can't wait to get some better phone pics.


3 comments:

Natalie said...

Awww that last pic is way too cute! And of course didn't you know a pumpkin doubled as a ball? :) Looks like you had a great time outdoors!

the workaholic momma said...

AAWWW - so sweet!!!! I LOVE the sidewalk drawings...I really need to invest in some of that for Addie!!!

And the pumpkin patch pics are precious:) I hope you guys had a great weekend!

Phoebe said...

Haha loving the peek-a-boo pic! Your little boy looks very sweet, I like the artwork on the pavement(sidewalk? I'm English) what a nice way to wait for daddy to come home :)