Monday, December 3, 2012

Hey That's Pin-tastic! --"Borrowed" M&M Cookie Bar

So I didn't technically pin this week's creation, BUT I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express. Ok, no, didn't do that either. BUT, I snagged this pin-tastic recipe from AP's link-up last week and added it to my mental Pinterest board. That counts right?


The original pin can be found here on Mandy's blog where I came across what is my current favorite dessert outside of ice cream, and a certain m&m loving toddler is quite grateful for the find as well.


 Seriously, this needs to be your next baking venture!




7 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww, thanks for the shout out! So glad you made them. Aren't they *amazing*??

hi. Im Faith. said...

that looks and sounds delicious! and how cute is W?! LOVE his choo-choo shirt!

Sarah said...

The look DELICIOUS! I might have to try these with Drew this weekend! :)

Sarah @ Vol Family Life said...

OMG -- I am starving and this did not help! It looks too yummy!

Elizabeth said...

That looks delicious! I could eat it for breakfast. :)

Natalie said...

Oooh this looks so yummy!

Anonymous said...

So many pretty colours! I'd eat them all. I love cookies :)