Friday, July 4, 2014

Friday Five : My Week in Five Images

And we're back! I'm not sure for how long or in what capacity. Lots of thoughts rolling in my head about where this little corner of the blog arena might be headed. I don't have bit plans for growing it; in fact, it might become a private family space, but in the meantime, I'm hoping to play a bit of catch-up while noting what our lives are like these days. 

1. 


We go through stain remover like crazy these days. The worst offender uses his sleeves instead of napkins.

2.


The road goes on forever, and the laundry never ends. My go to strategy is to wash loads upon loads at a time and fold at night while catching up on an unexciting season of The Bachelorette.

3.


Cabinet locks all day thanks to the Confident Middle Child!

4.


Toys are part of the decor. I don't mind these reminders of who our family has become.

5.


Lots of library books. We are reading through a different theme each week, and I love that I can reserve books online and make a quick trip to pick them up instead of scouring the shelves with three in tow.


Good days, bad days, we are knee deep in this family's ocean. A non-napping is currently wailing for my attention after waking from an early nap. God has surely rained down blessings, and I am thankful for the umbrella and boots He's provided in the form of an amazing husband and father to walk by my side through this and the friends who lift us up through prayer, meals, and snoball dates!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

When did you sneak into my laundry room?? These boys know how to keep the washing machine running. Now if only there was a folding/putting away machine!