Monday, November 3, 2014

Called To Give Thanks -- November 1

While I'm not sure who reads this neglected little blog anymore or exactly sure how much longer I will be posting, I do know I want to use it as a space during this season of the year and season in my life to keep me accountable in fostering a grateful spirit within. It's the change in perspective I've been craving. 

I'm just a few days late, but the "Notes" app has proven a trusty companion in recording my thoughts in a pinch. 

Saturday afternoon snuggles met park weather. I spent the day with the two littles while the biggest fellow went to the air show. We didn't have much adventure to the day. There were still tears to be cried, bottles to be washed, and bottoms to be cleaned, but inside, the whisper to change my attitude became louder. And I don't want to ignore it. 

I don't have to; I get to. And for that I am so grateful. 


No comments: