Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Look Mom--I'm A Professional!

Perhaps I missed my calling. My Google Reader (The A List) contains at least 17 food blogs. I should have been a chef.

There's always the future. For now I will settle with the initiation into the world of professional blogging! Yes, my friends, (I can say that. You, only people who actually read this, are indeed friends of mine.) I'm expanding my writing horizons and partaking in the world of trying new recipes, taking close-ups of the culinary wonders produced, and commenting on them for all the world to see!

Check out my Fast Break Breakfast Cookies (my first post) and add Just Baking to your RSS feed for my updates. I will have two posts a month, and it's a sure way to see what's going on in CC's kitchen if I forget to update here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!! How awesome are YOU! I'm so proud of you :)

Unknown said...

You're famous!!