Thursday, September 2, 2010
Strolling Down Memory Lane
It was so fun looking back on these moments with friends and family that have been ones of joy and laughter. I was going to upload all of them and post captions as to what was going on, but honestly, look at the number of pics. Would you care to read that much?
So then I uploaded the most recent Picasa and made this nifty collage. Look of technology, Cajun Cowgirl's learning again!
So what's in here? Let's play a bit of "Where's Waldo" and you find them:
1. Weddings, wedding weddings! Suzanne, Ali, Nikki
2. Where there's a wedding, there's a shower, rehearsal dinner, and bachelorette party!
3. Family comes to Houston. Allen, the Loupes--what a blast! Astros visit and Mexican hats included!
4. What? Shelly's having a birthday--SURPRISE!
5. More birthdays and another surprise. Happy 25 Cajun Cowboy
6. Hanging with the Cowboy--honeymoon, crawfish, look we have a garage door opener!
Sorry the collage is so tiny, but enjoy!