Thursday, February 17, 2011

Friday Fun Revisited

Thanks again to  My Life in the Men's Room for this blog idea. 

TODAY:

Outside my window... great weather for bringing little ones outside AND finding some exercise for yourself. We went on a stroller playdate with our friends Julia and Teddy (who is, I think, 5 days older than Wyatt). Everything was going great. I found the park. We were tackling the hills while avoiding the bikers. Then everything changed. The Sheriff decided he had enough and wanted to lay down his law with a nice meltdown. Did I carry him most of the way back while pushing an empty stroller? Yes. At least I got an arm workout in. I just couldn't leave him in there. We were walking to exercise and relax. There was none of that happening for anyone with him crying. Poor Teddy was even looking at him like, "What's the matter, bro? Just relax." Everyone, well by everyone I mean Wyatt, settled down for a swing. Next time we bring cameras! Any mom advice for the stroller meltdown? He is cutting teeth. It could have been that or being uncomfortable in the stroller position or maybe just being too hot. I lean towards it being hot. He drank some water back at the car and then was much better.

I am laughing at... an old Cowboy comment--after I had fixed my hair a while back, he walked into the bathroom and said, "It smells like a Jager-bomb in here."

I am listening to... American Idol hopefuls. I think is the last Hollywood night. 

I am wearing... jammies. It's Thursday night. You'll read this tomorrow, so don't get your panties in a bunch.

I am loving... The Sheriff finding his voice. I will never tire of those squeals.

I appreciate... time spent with a snuggly Sheriff. So what if he won't hold his own bottle.

From the kitchen...Will have a blog post coming soon with what we've tried this week. I made an excellent Val. Day meal and a new crock pot go-to move. This weekend will probably hold pork burgers (technically not from the kitchen but the grill) and homemade Sloppy Joes. I need to get back on a health kick.

I am proud... of my big bro.

One of my favorite things...THIS makeup palette.

I am grateful...that the Sheriff goes to bed early.

I am thinking about... how I will read all of the books I requested at the library that have come in at once. 

What I dreamed this week ... something awful last night! I don't remember the details, but I remember being up several times because of it. 

I am praying...for the good fight.

Shrimp... has cut another tooth and is working on one more!

What I realized... I am very blessed to have Cowboy in my life. He is husband/father extraordinaire.


Planning for the weekend.. a birthday party on Saturday with new friends!



A picture thought I am sharing...







No comments: