Saturday, February 19, 2011

NY Res--Setting 'Em Up and Knocking 'Em Down

I told myself I'd learn something new about technology this year, and I should have said some things about technology because looky-looky here--I've got some blog updates. Cowboy showed me how to add the Twitter widget. TO BE FAIR (that's for you Cowboy), it's not that hard to figure out, but he's the gentle push I need to get these things done. Maybe it's not just about learning but exploring. My, I mean our, next project will be update the template with my own picture.

I'm really proud of myself for it being February and me actually still having my goals in mind. If I make resolutions, I've usually forgotten them by now. I'm watching Cowboy look up html. Hmmm, I think I'll go get some ice cream instead. ;)

No comments: