1. I write Lea and Perrin's on my grocery list because I don't want to think about spelling "Worcestershire."
2. I have line anxiety. While waiting for the baby garage sale to open yesterday I was the last person in line for what felt like 10 minutes. I think it was more like 2 or 3. I do not like being the last person in a line. I feel like I have no control over my fate, whatever it may be for, and it makes me really uncomfortable.
3. Said garage sale--loved it! I would have spent more time and money there but didn't want to go all out on my first baby garage sale venture. I did score a few new "stand-up" toys for this growing, mobile kiddos some great 12 month summer outfits in perfect condition for The Sheriff to find a way to dirty with peas, mud, boogies, or something. This could be my new hobby.
4. I am 83% into Great Expectations. (Sorry for percentage and not page number. I haven't updated ye ole Kindle yet.) I tried reading it once before and just could not make it through. BUT, I love it! I will always be a Tale of Two Cities girl, but GE is a great runner-up.
5. "How's your NCAA bracket Cowgirl?" Don't ask. At this point I'm hoping for the lowest score as to get my buy-in back to play again next year. I am cheering on the Cowboy though who only lost one game on day 2, and I'm hoping he's going to bring home the bacon so Momma can do some more garage sale shopping!
6. I'm hosting a Scentsy party in a week and can't wait. This is a first for me, and I'm so excited to support Erin of The Nowak Love Shack! If you are in the Houston area and want to come, please email me. If you want to order online with our party's order, also let me know.
7. Disappointed that you had to read all of this without a Sheriff pic? Ok, ok. I will satisfy the masses. This is one of my garage sale grabs. It's not the best pic, but he loves playing with it and unfortunately, moves so much that getting a good shot is getting tough! Note his LA Tech outfit that he rocked to the crawfish boil. Those pics coming soon! Stay tuned!