Thursday, May 26, 2011

Seriously! Linking Up


Linking up here today simply because I had a couple of "seriously" moments to share!


Seriously, I cried (not just a single tear down the cheek) but CRIED watching the A.I. finale. What has parenthood done to me? I think about my own kid winning or my own kid being the runner-up and just lose it!

Seriously, has anyone SERIOUSLY read the back of the BabiesRUs 20% off one item coupon? 
I have. It goes a little something like this:


Excludes ALL toys,  baby food, diapers, formula, wipes, 
Ameda, Aprica, Baby Brezza, Baby Jogger, BOB, Britax, 
Bugaboo, Combi, Cybex, ERGObaby, Maclaren, Mamas & Papas, 
Maxi-Cosi, Motherhood Maternity, Nap Nanny, Pediped, Peg PĂ©rego, 
Phil & Teds, Quinny, Robeez, Tommee Tippee, Under Armour, electronic 
learning toys, netbooks, tablets, video game hardware, video games, 
Apple products, FAO products, RobotGalaxy, Buyer Protection Plan, 
gift cards, photo studios, phone orders, Special Orders, assembly 
fee, breast-pump rental fee, delivery fee, and shipping & handling. 
In store only. One coupon per guest. Not valid with any other “R”Us 
offer for same item or on prior purchases. 
Coupon must be surrendered at time of 
purchase and value is forfeited if item is 
returned. Void where prohibited. 

Seriously BRU--why do you think we are going to your store? 



Seriously, people sell BabiesRUs coupons on ebay? Sorry if that's you and you are now offended. Now that's extreme couponing! 

Seriously, our kitchen overhead light has been burnt since Tuesday, and by burnt I mean disco flashing burnt. I have seriously tried to turn it on today at least 8 times and been disappointed each time it did not come on.

What's got you thinking "Seriously" this week? 




No comments: