Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tuesdays At The Table -- Mushroom Chicken

Linking up with everyone at All the Small Stuff to share this week's culinary adventure. I bookmark almost all of the Crockpot recipes that come my way, and tried this Mushroom Chicken from babycenter Monday night.




It was quick. It was easy.

But, I do have to say that this is the first time I made it, and I have a few recs. First, be sure to add salt! Where Emeril and I get our chicken, it doesn't come salted!

I added about a teaspoon of red pepper flakes (and would recommend more!) or something different altogether. Perhaps some Tobasco. Suggestions welcome!

5 minutes
About 5 hours

Ingredients

1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/4 cup minced onion
1/4 cup white wine
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1 tbsp. milk
1/2 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
2-4 chicken breasts
*SALT! 

Directions

Place everything but the chicken in the crock pot. Mix. Add chicken. Cook on low for about 5 hours. Serve over rice or noodles. (Makes 2-4)

Photobucket

No comments: