1. I like to eat my ice cream out of a tiny square tupperware dish. Do we have ice cream bowls? Yes. Do we have regular bowls? Yes. I just like it this way.
2. I have found the greatest shower caddy for our bathroom. It will receive its own post. I'm not kidding.
3. Do any of you subscribe to God Whispers? I love it.
4. Today is one of those days that in about 10 minutes I will be wondering, "Wait, where did naptime go?" (I wrote this in the morning. He slept well though.) Now I'm spent. I should have been napping this afternoon but instead worked on surprise Mother's Day items for our Mommas!
5. Just found this Starbucks nugget courtesy of The Workaholic Momma. Can I have a Route 66 Diet Cherry Limeade and a Frappaccino all in one afternoon? I pose it as a Rookie Mom Challenge! Who's with me?
6. My blogging quirks--I like to ask questions and respond to myself in my writing. (See #1) I also seem to like coming up with titles that may or may not reveal what the actual post is about. And yours? (No, that's not me asking myself another question. It's for you. You can go ahead and answer in ye ole comment section. Thanks.)
And because I just can't get enough of him: