Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Thought for The Day

From Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal (which you should run out and buy/check out or order from convenience of your own couch) :

"He loved constantly, instantly, spontaneously, without thought or words. That's what he taught me. Love is not something you think about, it is a state in which you dwell."

In the midst of such a funny novel, I love the depth of this quote!
(And now I can return your book Kenny because I've documented this great part!)

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

On your recommendation, I checked this book out from the library and read it while on vacation. LOVED IT! Thanks for the rec!

Andrea Woolf said...

Love your thought for the day! I wholeheartedly agree that when we live on purpose, loving what we do, it is not something we have to think about or do, we just are. What a state to live in!

It is great that you are sharing your inspiration with others here. You are truly making a difference in the world. Keep doing what you are doing!

To your magnificence!
Andrea Woolf
Founder, Ignite Your Life Book
Co-Founder, Wake Up Abundant
Ambassador of Manifest Money, HowtoLiveonPurpose.com