Thursday, July 28, 2011

Seriously Thursday

Linking up with Becky for some SERIOUSLY fun! Go check it out! 



SERIOUSLY, it's 9:00, and I'm deciding to write this post. I could have done it earlier, but at some point in the last two days I must have thrown myself into a wall in my sleep. I've had a headache and body aches for two days! I SERIOUSLY cannot be out of the game that long. 

SERIOUSLY, I want to say cool things like "inked a new deal." Cowboy and I are talking Derrick Jeter over here. Thanks for the documentary HBO. 

SERIOUSLY, I went to the store when Cowboy got home for wine, pomegranate lemonade, chips, and salsa. I also came home with frozen waffles and  Ben&Jerry's Red Velvet Cake ice cream. Someone's got some working out to do in the future. Thanks AP for creating a terrible summer drink craving in me! 

My toes SERIOUSLY need some foot love. Momma's gotta get a pedi soon! When Cowboy asked what was on the weekend agenda, I should have booked his hanging out with W so that I can go!

SERIOUSLY, checking out the continuing education classes at Rice for the fall and flipping through, I find "The World of Persian Rugs." WHAT! "Persian rug experts ... and ... will use their unique Socratic method to bring the wonderfully complex world of Persian rugs to life..." SERIOUSLY? I don't mean to be offensive, but $170 to learn about rugs? 
The only thing I'd be excited about would be the Persian banquet the instructors host at the end of the course. 

SERIOUSLY, loving some holiday appliques. I know. I know. It's August, but it's hot, so I'm dreaming. You can call me out when I'm complaining about the dreariness this winter. Maybe I should focus on football. 


What's got you going SERIOUSLY!?!

No comments: