I've been tagged! Ok, so it was a good two weeks ago, but I've been a bit slow lately around here.
So here we go:
1. I've always wanted to work on the creative team at Hallmark. Still do. I even printed and worked on the application a while back, but having to move to Kansas City wasn't quite the option for my engineering hubs. Perhaps I will perfect my own line of cards one day.
2. I hate putting away laundry. Washing, folding--no problem. Please don't make me put it away.
3. I have conflicted goals for blogging. There are days that I wish I were more of an "it" girl. Other days, I'm perfectly content in simply having a place to document our lives.
4. My husband and I met through flag football. He was our hot intramural coach. (And don't jump to conclusions--he's only 2 years old than I.)
5. I love sending real mail. Someone's got to keep the post office busy!
6. Pinterest has me wanting to redo my entire house.
7. I did competitive gymnastics as a child and believe it stunted my growth!
8. I'm a huge believer in acupuncture and never thought I'd be in a place to say that.
9. I can walk across the room on my hands.
10. Some days I want French fries simply to enjoy the ketchup.
This tag brought to you by Erin at The View from 510.
Ashley at Happiness Is
L at Beach Bum and Baby
Andie at Sweet.Southern.Spirited