Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Exciting News

I loved linking up with the Build 'Em Up ladies yesterday and posting about the friends I have found within a local moms group. Today I'm excited to announce that I'm jumping in with another group of moms for a great local venture.

While it's a new group of ladies, and of course my insecurities will pop up here and there, I'm saying yes as a Houston Moms Blog contributor!



Our little corner of the City Moms Blog Network will bring loads of great things our way, and while the launch is about a month away (September 3), you can begin following along on Facebook. Stop by, say hi, and stay tuned!

10 comments:

Happiness Is... said...

This makes me SO very happy! Yay!

Natalie said...

Awww yay congrats!

Meagan @ The Clanahan Fam said...

Congrats! I will be guest blogging along with you guys :)

Elizabeth said...

Yay!!!! So exciting!!! You are going to be a great contributor!!!

Pineapples and Pickles said...

Excited to finally meet you next week and to be a part of this with you!

tiffany | monuments and melodies said...

so excited for you! congrats!

Chelsea said...

Yay! Excited to meet you next week!

Sarah @ It's a Vol said...

This is awesome! Congrats! I can't wait to check it out once it's up and running!

faith yates said...

yay! so very exciting! congrats!

Erin said...

This is wonderful! Cannot wait for the site to go live!!