Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Week Ahead

1. Blog about something relevant. While my to-do list is of utmost concern in this household, the world out there does not care. Therefore I will find something relatively known to comment on. Does this include The Bachelor? Maybe. Guess you will have to read to find out. How about that for a cliffhanger! (geez....)
2. Casa de Comida para Bebes -- This is the Sheriff's favorite new restaurant. But guess what's more amazing? I translated everything except the "Bebes" part. Thanks Spanish classes at LA Tech University. Anyhow, this week I'll be making some green beans for the wee one. He's quite the fan of sweet potatoes.
3. Finish packing away Christmas in the closet o' decorations in the guest bedroom. Perhaps I will take out Mardi Gras? Perhaps not.
4. Go for a run. Yes, it will be 50 degrees outside. No, the Sheriff will not be accompanying me. Alas, I will run!

No comments: