Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I Have Decided...

That people are bitchy about blogging! Geez! I have seen at least 3 posts in the last couple of weeks about blogging/social media pet peeves. I guess these feelings come with everything, but yikes! Bloggers be vicious!

That The Voice finale last night was a bit of a let down, but I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED Adam L. singing "Man in the Mirror" with Javier.

That I want my hair to be long again. But growing it not only takes years, but let's be honest, it's just not thick, luscious, and pretty long hair.

That I will therefore keep it short. For a while.

That I want some new bathing suits and might have to spend money. Yes, I realize summer is halfway over, but after baby I have one decent one, and Momma just needs more in her life.

That this fall I want to work on my "mom style." A girl needs to be a little more put together. It doesn't matter much in the summer; we all sweat our tails off here in TX anyway. But come football season, it's on!

That I need to close the computer more often and open a book.

2 comments:

Ashley Paige said...

The pet peeves posts always strike a nerve with me, too.. most often? Because the writer's are just as guilty for doing the things that irk them most! Ironic, no? ;o)

I just bought a second bathing suit.. That's two. Do you know how many suits I had the summer before I got pregnant? EIGHTEEN. Seriously. Two is not enough.. It's just not as much fun shopping for bathing suits NOW as it was THEN. Le sigh..

Hope you're having a great Hump Day, Mama!

the workaholic momma said...

I LOVE the Voice too!!! And girl, you def need more than one bathing suit - you should totally go for it!!!

Hope you're having a great week!