No, this isn't about what I love only on Thursday, but it's Thursday, and I'm just not sure what I want to write about, so here goes.
1. So You Think You Can Dance is back! We're in Vegas baby which I love because it's a bit closer to when the "real" show begins and we have our top contestants. I will watch, but not really enjoy, the rounds leading up to this. Vegas is also fun because there is always drama with group choreography. And Nappy Tab, I missed y'all!
2. The little things! Safety plugs in the wall, an empty car seat in the back when I occasionally am driving alone, the pitter-patter of tiny feet coming through the hall when I'm in another room, a Puffs container on the counter, a ball or book in EVERY room of the house -- these tiny reminders of God's great gifts. It wasn't the easiest journey to get here, and we are blessed!
3. Snacking! What's on the list? Grapes, watermelon, dark chocolate covered raisins, dried pineapple, Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches. When working I wasn't so much of a snacker, but pregnancy, nursing, and then running after the little guy changed everything! Bring on the food! At least most of it is pretty healthy.
4. Family visits! Grandpa and Grammie are here from LA, and we are really enjoying some good ole down time. In fact, I might be the only one awake right now. Relax, y'all!
5. Ending each of my listies with an exclamation point! Nah, just kidding. It just happened, but a post about what I love surely calls for some excitement right?
Have a great Thursday!