Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wednesday Whatnots

1. A ripe tomato makes any sandwich infinitely better.

2. Add some avocado to that sandwich, and your taste buds are now blown away.

3. I love when The Sheriff falls asleep in the car (mostly on the way home from The Little Gym) and I bring him straight to his crib. The way he wraps his little arms around my neck is to die for!

4. My mom's been sewing up a storm. I can't wait to see (and show you of course) The Sheriff's new threads.

5. I turned off word verification and am now receiving spam comments. Luckily, blogger has detected and dealt with accordingly.

6. Last night I turned off The Voice to catch up on my RHW New Jersey. With limited TV time, sometimes you just have to make the hard choices.

7. That being said, I want to meet Caroline. I do. I want her to be my older sister. She could be my mother, but I've already got a great one of those.

8. I miss the World Cup. And the naps to the sound of the vuvuzela.

That's it. Done. Have a great day and see ya next time!

No comments: