Friday, July 15, 2011

TV Talk Round 2

Check out yesterday's post in attempts to join in some tv talk with friends over at A Complete Waste of Makeup. Yep. That happened.

So I'll send you over there and add a few more thoughts to Thursday night tv watching.


Boob Tube Babble



SYTYCD -- Ryan is fabulously talented, but she didn't seem cut out to be numero uno. I'm not sure what it is about her, but the judges are right -- she doesn't connect very well.

Big Brother -- So glad to see Keith go! But what's with the Brachel annoying arguing over pet names. They are both now my pet peeve!

This is the shortest HOH ever!
Adam's teammate (so non-memorable that his name currently escapes me) is also annoying. I'm so glad Jordan won HOH. Without the vets back this season, I might not be watching.


And some lagniappe:

And we watched the season finale of FNL on Direct TV so we're missing it about now. Missing some Taylors, visit here. And even better, check out some Coach Taylor!

5 comments:

Erin+Josh said...

Love love love FNL. I'm so sad to see it go, there's going to be huge void in our Friday nights.

Amanda @ New Adventures said...

I am so excited Big Brother is back. I am really loving this season already. I'm totally Team Vets- they are much more interesting then the newbies.

Meagan said...

What is HOH? Thanks for linking up! Kind of glad Ryan is gone.

Kelly said...

I LOVE Big Brother.......I HATE HATE HATE Brachel!!!! Glad Keith is gone and sad that Dick is gone too. Loved Dick

Neely said...

I dont watch those! But thanks for linking up!