Sunday, September 11, 2011

National Grandparent's Day

September 11, 2011
This post is in honor of the brave men and women who lost their lives, family members, or friends in World Trade Center attacks 10 years ago.


Today, the 10th anniversary of one of our country's greatest tragedies, is also National Grandparent's Day, and The Sheriff wanted to give a shout-out to his Grandpa, Grammie, Pop, Nana, Mamie Jewels, and Poppa J to say THANK YOU for all the love!

(And a special thanks to Becky for this idea!)

2 comments:

Meg O. said...

What a terrible day to have national Grandparents' Day, but I love his sign and shout out! He looks so cute :)

Nicole said...

I'm the bad daughter who knew nothing about grandparents day, although knowing me, I would have done nothing anyway...that said, my dad read about it today and was all annoyed with me!