Rule #2: Share seven things about yourself:(a trickier part)
And Spring rolls around and voila, all is right in the world again. I really do look forward to working with high schoolers again someday. It's not for everyone, but I think God chose it for me!
2. When I grow up (alongside said teaching career I suppose), I will write cards for Hallmark (not the funny ones, the sweet ones).
3. I love a good plan but secretly wish I were a bit more spontaneous.
4. I listen to country music way more than any other genre. Maybe it's being in TX; maybe the pop market is terrible right now. (Sorry, Shelly. I can't get into Kei$ha. Can't.)
5. In my life dreams I have at least 5 kids.
6. I really want to be a dog person. I do. But I'm not, and not a cat person either. I'm more of a person person.
7. I'm a rule follower. Unless, oh, I don't know, let's say a certain rule calls for passing on this award to 15 recently discovered blogs in which case rules become something like chain letter email rules. Some things are worth passing on because they are cute, funny, inspiring, but to everyone and their grandma? Not gonna happen.
Because I can totally relate ... From Corporate to Domestic.
Because she's a mom. And Southern. And super sweet! ... Confessions of a Magnolia Mom
Because she inspires me ... Table for 3
Because she's got it together (and has an adorable baby girl) ... The Workaholic Momma
Because one day she will teach me all about makeup (and I can't wait until she blogs about her baby girl!) : O is Me.
Oh, and there's MORE!
A special thanks to another new blog (and hopefully IRL) friend, Katie who has an adorable 4-month old with a head full of hair and a heartwarming smile. Be sure to visit and give her some blog love.
She passed these other awards my way, along with another Versatile Blogger (dang, didn't realize I was so darn versatile!) I thought I blogged about:
A. The Sheriff
B. The Sheriff
C. The Sheriff and
D. Sometimes food
I am not going to add another 7 things about myself. I could be stretching to find something interesting. And then... it could get ugly!
Thanks to you Katie I've been able to walk around saying, "My blog is on fi-yah!" (Yep this receives strange looks from the hubs.)